Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/Working meetings
Roughly every two months we are having working meetings for the Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region project. These meetings are supposed to develop the project, do important discussions and decisions, and they are a space for working groups and project groups to meet in person. Thus, they are a chance to work concentrated on a specific project. For instance, the book project utilizes these meetings to investigate on atomic facilities, to write articles and to give feedback and hints to each other.
These meetings can take place in different locations, and last for one week. It is not expected that everybody participates in all meetings. Travel costs for these meetings are covered up to 70% by the grant we received; if necessary, we can talk about covering more, too.
Currently there are no new working meetings scheduled.
To fix the dates of the working meetings of the granted project time, we had set up doodles in August/September 2013. At the planning meeting in September 2013 we chosed the dates fitting best for most people.
Additionally, there can be more working meetings arranged by project groups themselves. If they need travel costs support, we will try to figure out what is possible. For this, please contact the finances group first!
Check the Upcoming events of the project section to find additional group meetings.
- 6th working meeting: November 3-9, 2014 (doodle) - (bigger intermediate evaluation)
- 5th working meeting: September 20-24, 2014 (doodle)
- 4th working meeting: May 5-11, 2014 (doodle)
- project introduction: May 6th, 2014 at 10.30 AM
- media group Skype conference during this work week: May 7, 2014 at 7 PM CEST
- book project meeting: May 6-8, 2014
- Fennovoima NPP - EIA campaign: May 7-9, 2014
- exhibition and info tour on Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region: May 7-8, 2014
- Ostrovets NPP construction - current situation: May 9, 2014 at 11 AM CEST (via Skype)
- overview on atomic situation in St. Petersburg: May 7, 2014 at 11 AM
- preparation for the international anti-nuclear summer camp near: May 6, 2014 at 10 AM
- discussion of next working meeting in September: May 9, 2014 at 9.30 AM
- secure communication - software workshop: May 7, 2014 at 1 PM
- 3rd working meeting: March 3-9, 2014 (doodle)
- media group Skype conferences during this work week: March 3, 2014 at 6 PM CET + March 7, 2014 at 7 PM CET
- book project meeting: March 4-6, 2014
- reporting Skype conference for everyone who couldn't make it to the meeting in person: March 9, 2014 at 8 PM CET
- secure communication workshop: March 5, 2014 at 10 AM
- workshop on EIA procedures and campaigns: March 5, 2014 from 1-5 PM CET
- 2nd working meeting: December 8-14, 2013 (doodle)
- 1st working meeting: October 14-20, 2013 (doodle)
past follow-up meetings
- March 2015 working meeting: March 2-8, 2015 - (final reports etc.) in Döbeln, Germany