International Anti-nuclear Network Meeting in Döbeln/Preparation meeting Döbeln 9.-10.06.2012
From Nuclear HeritageJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Minutes of the preparation meeting in Döbeln 9.-10.06.2012
This was a collection of topics to be discussed - only a small part of it had been discussed in the preparation meeting; some results were added to this list.
- Brainstorming of necessary preparation tasks
- Is everyone subscribed to the mailing list?
- Distribution of tasks and responsibilities
- media work during the camp/promotion before/web reports
- food corrdination
- transport coordination/organization
- registration of participants
- 1st aid/protection & safety
- social issue observer (B.?)
- boards ready before arrival
- new email addresses for responsibilities
- Overview: necessary expenses + available grant
- how to support additional participants
- camp fee? / food fee?
- travel costs refunding
- everyone has to talk to us first before expecting travel costs refunding => no money without confirmation from us
- preparation meeting's participant list + travel costs refunding
Practical preparation issues
- Visit to the uranium mine
- Organization of food + overview of what we have and what we need
- Transport for participants (local/excursion)
- Protection & Safety
- Construction work for the camp solar showers, compost toilets, outdoor kitchen)
- building up the camp / clean up afterwards
- info to neighbours
- take off campfire site or build a new one
- booklet with programme
- Internet pool?
- Food co-op overview / price list
- Camp signs
- Setting up schedule
- Check the tents
- Task shop construction
- Curtains for toilet windows
- Invitation via e-mail or flyer?
- Media work
- Personal invitations
- Cooperation talks to groups?
- Which groups/countries we want to involve?
- Invitations by post
- Invitation of network gathering interested people
- groups in Leipzig/Dresden
- group process
- how to make sure we will have the required participants?
- communicate to each partner group to clarify it
- list of required and registered people for each partner country
- Communication with them – who will do it, collect announcements of participants, etc.
- They should bring:
- foam mattress
- sleeping bag
- some money for donations
- material for presenting the nuclear issues in their regions
- (torch light, headlamp)
- list of participants for having an overview
- no pets
- children allowed
- what projects they would like to network?
- Camp rules
- Info signs in English
What we need
- Kitchen equipment
- Transport vehicle
- 1st aid kits
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency mobile phone
- Additional big tents (for relaxation / workshops)
Work tasks during the camp
- Time keeper
- Registration of arriving people
- Introduction to the camp site/house
- Doing dishes
- Task shop, programme, car pooling boards + general issues
- Emergency person