|Languages||Please help to support more languages for this page!|
- 1.1 Your rights as person concerned
- 1.2 Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- 1.3 Erasure respectively restriction of processing
- 1.4 Collection of general information during your visit of our website
- 1.5 Cookies
- 1.6 Registration on our website
- 1.7 Editing and commenting function
- 1.8 Newsletter
- 1.9 contact form
- 1.11 Questions to the data security official
Responsible body according to the laws on protection of privacy, particularly the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
- Nuclear Heritage Network
Your rights as person concerned
Using the contact details of our data security official you can at any time exercise the following rights:
- disclosure of your data stored by us and about its processing,
- correction of wrong data related to your person,
- deletion of your data stored by us,
- limitation of data processing as far as we are not allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- objection to the processing of your data by us, and
- data transmission insofaar you agreed with the data processing or concluded a contract with us.
Insofar you accorded us a compliance, you can revoke it at any point of time as of now.
You can address yourself at any point of time to the responsible supervisory authority. What authority is responsible in your case depends on your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of supervirsory authorities (for the non-public area) including addresses in Germany, Europe and internationally can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you granted us your explicit compliance for that,
- the processing is necessary to carry out a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to meet a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest and if no reasons exist to suppose you had a predominate interest worthy of protection that your data wouldn't be transmissed.
Erasure respectively restriction of processing
We stand to the principles of data minimization. Thus, we only store your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned here or as the various retention periods required by law stipulate. After discontinuance of the particular purpose respectively after the end of the retention periods the concerned data will be routinely blocked or erased.
Collection of general information during your visit of our website
When you access our website automatically information of general nature will be recorded by a cookie. These information (server logfiles) contain for instance the type of webbrowser, the used operation system, the domain name of your internet service provider etc. These are only information which don't allow to identify you as a person.
These information are technically required to correctly deliver you the required contents of web pages and necessarily incure0 when using the internet. They will be processed particularly for the following purposes:
- securing a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- securing an unobstructed usage of our website,
- analysis of system security and stability as well as
- additional administrative purposes.
Processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for data acquisition for the aforementioned purposes. We won't use your data to identify you as a person. Recipients of the data are exclusively the responsible body and if applicable subcontractors.
Anonymous information of this kind will where applicable be evaluated statistically to improve our web presence and the technology behind it.
Like many other web pages we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files transfered by a website server to your hard drive. Thus, we automatically receive certain data like IP address, used browser, operation system and your connection to th internet.
Cookies can't be used for starting programs or to transfer viruses to your computer. By means of the information contained in the cookies we can facilitate your navigation and allow you the correct display of our web pages.
In no case we will pass the data collected by us to third parties or make a connection to data related to you as a person without your consent.
Of course you can view our website basically also without cookies. Internet browsers usually are configured to accept cookies. In general you can deactivate the usage of cookies at any time in the configuration of your browser. Please use the help functions of your internet browser to learn how to change these configurations. Please be aware that certain functions of our website might not work if you deactivated the usage of cookies.
Registration on our website
Editing and commenting function
If users leave comments on our website or edit or create pages, besides these specifications also the point of time of the creation and the chosen user name of the website user will be stored. This is for our security as we held responsible for unlawful contents on our website even if those contents would be created by users.
Based on your explicit agreement we will regularly send you our newsletter or comparable information via e-mail to the provided e-mail address.
For the reception of the newsletter providing the e-mail address is enough; to filter spambots we are requesting some individual information with the connected forms to enable us to recognize if you are a real person. When subscribing our newsletter the provided data will be used exclusively for this purpose. Subscribers can also be informed via e-mail about circumstances relevant for the service or the registration (e.g. changes in the newsletter offers or technical conditions).
For an effective registration we need a valid e-mail address. To verify if a subscription is really done by the owner of an e-mail address we use the "double-opt-in" procedure. Therefor we record the subscription of the newsletter, the transmission of a confirmation e-mail and the reception of the hereby requested response. No additional data will be collected. The data will be exclusively processed for the distribution of the newsletter and won't be transfered to third parties.
By contacting us regarding questions of any kind via e-mail or contact form you grant as for the purpose of establishing contacts your voluntary consent. Therefor it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address. This is required for assigning the request and the related response afterwards. The specification of additional data is optional. The information provided by you will be stored for the purposes of processing your request as well as for possible later questions. After completion of your request personal data will automatically be deleted.
Questions to the data security official
If you have questions concerning the privacy protection please write us an e-mail or directly address the person responsible for privacy protection in our organization:
- For protection against automatic email address robots searching for addresses to send spam to them this email address has been made unreadable for them. To get a correct mail address you have to displace "AT" by the @-symbol and "DOT" by the dot-character (".").