Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/Coordination group
tasks and responsibilities
- have a complete overview of schedule of the project
- keep track of important milestones + tasks
- inform others of appearing problems
- remind people about commitments they made (could also be done by a reminder - special role)
Temporary, the coordination group was formed by three people. Everyone is going to have an overview on the project and keep track of important milestones. Coordination group members will have the task to inform about appearing problems and to remind people about their commitments.
- group meetings took place on:
- next group meetings scheduled for:
- no appointments at the moment
The coordination group is not responsible for setting up schedules, milestones or to distribute tasks, but to make sure they will have an overview on it.
- For protection against automatical email address robots searching for addresses to send spam to them this email address has been made unreadable for them. To get a correct mail address you have to displace "AT" by the @-symbol.
Public Sponsorship - Förderung
This project was financed in public sponsorship by the European Union within the program YOUTH IN ACTION. The content of this project does not necessarily reflect the viewpoint of the European Union or of the national agency "JUGEND für Europa" and they do not assume any liability.
Dieses Projekt wurde mit Unterstützung der Europäischen Union durch das Programm JUGEND IN AKTION finanziert. Der Inhalt dieses Projektes gibt nicht notwendigerweise den Standpunkt der Europäischen Union oder der Nationalagentur JUGEND für Europa wieder und sie übernehmen dafür keine Haftung.