International Anti-nuclear Network Meeting in Döbeln/Preparation meeting Döbeln 9.-10.06.2012
From Nuclear HeritageJump to navigationJump to search
<= Summer Camp 2012 | <= Preparation
Minutes of the preparation meeting in Döbeln 9.-10.06.2012
This was a collection of topics to be discussed - only a small part of it had been discussed in the preparation meeting; some results were added to this list.
- Brainstorming of necessary preparation tasks
- Is everyone subscribed to the mailing list?
- Distribution of tasks and responsibilities
- media work during the camp/promotion before/web reports
- food corrdination
- transport coordination/organization
- registration of participants
- 1st aid/protection & safety
- social issue observer (B.?)
- boards ready before arrival
- new email addresses for responsibilities
- Overview: necessary expenses + available grant
- how to support additional participants
- camp fee? / food fee?
- travel costs refunding
- everyone has to talk to us first before expecting travel costs refunding => no money without confirmation from us
- preparation meeting's participant list + travel costs refunding
Practical preparation issues
- Visit to the uranium mine
- Organization of food + overview of what we have and what we need
- Transport for participants (local/excursion)
- Protection & Safety
- Construction work for the camp solar showers, compost toilets, outdoor kitchen)
- building up the camp / clean up afterwards
- info to neighbours
- take off campfire site or build a new one
- booklet with programme
- Internet pool?
- Food co-op overview / price list
- Camp signs
- Setting up schedule
- Check the tents
- Task shop construction
- Curtains for toilet windows
- Invitation via e-mail or flyer?
- Media work
- Personal invitations
- Cooperation talks to groups?
- Which groups/countries we want to involve?
- Invitations by post
- Invitation of network gathering interested people
- groups in Leipzig/Dresden
- group process
- how to make sure we will have the required participants?
- communicate to each partner group to clarify it
- list of required and registered people for each partner country
- Communication with them – who will do it, collect announcements of participants, etc.
- They should bring:
- foam mattress
- sleeping bag
- some money for donations
- material for presenting the nuclear issues in their regions
- (torch light, headlamp)
- list of participants for having an overview
- no pets
- children allowed
- what projects they would like to network?
- Camp rules
- Info signs in English
What we need
- Kitchen equipment
- Transport vehicle
- 1st aid kits
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency mobile phone
- Additional big tents (for relaxation / workshops)
Work tasks during the camp
- Time keeper
- Registration of arriving people
- Introduction to the camp site/house
- Doing dishes
- Task shop, programme, car pooling boards + general issues
- Emergency person