Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/VOIP meeting June 7, 2014
From Nuclear HeritageJump to navigationJump to search
Project Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region - call out - timeline - book - Nuclear Baltic Map
media group - planning meeting - working meetings - updating internet conferences - coordination - finances
Skype conference June 7th, 2014 at 8 PM
- clarification of facilitation + minutes keeping
- updates from projects and working groups
- appointment for next VOIP conference
- preparation of the next working meeting
clarification of facilitation + minutes keeping
- facilitation: B.
- minutes keeping: B.
updates from projects and working groups
- media group: The next media release (in July) will inform about the upcoming summer camp near Kiel.
- finances group: no news
- coordination group: no news
- book project: no news
- networking: no news
- The campaign on Fennovoima NPP new EIA procedure failed to be started due to a lack of capacities at the cooperation partners side.
- There was information about repression against the organization of activists involved to the ATOMIC BALTIC network/project from Russia.
preparation of the next working meeting
- September 22-28, 2014 in Döbeln, Germany - as we were only few participants in the Skype conference, we didn't start this topic.
appointment for next VOIP conference
- We didn't fix the dates and asked the participants who were not in this meeting to make proposals for within the next three weeks.
- The decision for the next appointment was made via e-mail: It will be on July 2nd, 2014 at 8 PM CEST.