Call-out for submitting documentation for a monograph on Antinuclear campaign in Poland in 1980s
Veteran protesters against the started-and-later-dropped NPP Żarnowiec in Poland one and a half decade ago are looking for documentation, including photographs, documentary footage, films, posters, article clips, official letters or other forms of testimonies about those protests and the related events or activities during that time.
They will be used for preparing a publication "Antinuclear campaign in Poland from 1985 to 1990" by Tomasz Borewicz, to be published still this year. We are looking for:
- accounts / reports (in the forms listed above) from public actions in Poland and around the world, but especially Western Europe;
- any documentation possibly made in direct relation to building of the NPP Zarnowiec or other proposed sites in Poland and the protests;
- any materials published by official media in your countries documenting the construction of the NPP Zarnowiec and the related protests in Poland;
- individuals willing to give oral or written testimonies about the above-mentioned events and activities.
Also any hints about other potential sources of such materials would be helpful.
The authors will be very grateful if you could share copies of original documentation along with noting requested copyrights for publishing them.
Thank you a lot in advance for your help!
- For protection against automatical email address robots searching for addresses to send spam to them this email address has been made unreadable for them. To get a correct mail address you have to displace "AT" by the @-symbol.