From Nuclear HeritageJump to navigationJump to search
- on October 16th-18th, 2009 in Hitzacker (School)
There will be the German Social Forum in Hitzacker/Wendland from October 15th-18th, 2009. We will organize the next Fall Conference ("Herbstkonferenz") of the German Anti-nuclear Movement there. We already have rooms (school) and programme will be on Oct 17 + 18. Arrival would be on Oct 16 in the evening. On Oct 17 a concert will take place.
Organization of the conference (currently):
- BI Lüchow- Dannenberg
- Anti- Atom- Aktuell
What we need first:
- quick response
- suggestions for working groups and to prepare those
17.10.: 9-21 Uhr
18.10.: 10-15 Uhr
Current suggestions for working groups:
- Strategy discussion
- After the elections on Sep 26, the Gorleben-Treck and the big rally in Berlin stocktaking: where are we, what are our targets and how will we be able to reach these as soon as possible?
- Castor transports in 2010: Gorleben, Greifswald and Ahaus - they won't triumph!
- Will we be able to organize a campaign against Castor transports?
- Climbing Workshop
- The anti-nuclear movement presents itself to be young. To make this more than a phrase and for everyone who likes to climb a climbing training will be offered
- Final repository sites
- In Gorleben the Moratorium runs out, in Morsleben very close the plans of the closure will be made public and people will have the chance to file objections, ASSE continues flooding, Schacht Konrad will be "established for sure" (Gabriel)
The conference takes place in the "Freie Schule Hitzacker"
Hagener Weg 1 29456 Hitzacker
konferenz AT anti-atom-aktuell.de
- ↑ For protection against automatical email address robots searching for addresses to send spam to them this email address has been made unreadable for them. To get a correct mail address you have to displace "AT" by the @-symbol.