Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/Working meetings/Sixth meeting
November 3-9, 2014 in Döbeln, Germany
You are invited to join the sixth working meeting week of the Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region project, which will be an intermediate evaluation of the project, too! - This meeting will be an opportunity for you to get involved to the network/project, to continue your project activities, to volunteer for tasks and also to network with other activists joining the event.
We can possibly help with your travel costs, if needed. In this case, please contact the finances group as soon as possible and before you come!
topics and projects
This section is in process - topics and further schedules will be clarified with the participants of the meeting.
working groups having audio meetings during this week:
projects meeting and working here during this week:
- book project:
- individual investigations and text work during the week
- deadline for providing articles for discussions
- feedback and discussion on selected articles
- flyer project:
- flyer: Atomic threats around the Baltic Sea
- maybe flyers on concrete facilities
upcoming campaigns and events:
- exhibition and info tour on Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region discussion
issues to be discussed
- preparation of last working & evaluation meeting in November
- who and how to invite?
- practical arrangements to be discussed
- discussion of main roles and tasks
- division of responsibilities and tasks is not well done so far - an important challenge to be faced
- good if projects and working groups set up milestones for themselves to understand progress and successes made
- secure communication - software workshop (?)
If new people want to join the working meeting, who were not involved so far, we will provide an introduction day to give an overview and introduce them to those topics they are particularly interested in. If you are one of those new people, please contact us soon so that we can get prepared!
reporting Skype conference
- for everyone who couldn't make it to the meeting in person
- this will also be the next of our continuously updating internet conferences
- ↑ For protection against automatical email address robots searching for addresses to send spam to them this email address has been made unreadable for them. To get a correct mail address you have to displace "AT" by the @-symbol.