- Ignalina NPP AFR Dry Spent Fuel Storage (Existing Dry Spent Fuel Storage Facility)
- Ignalina AFR Dry Spent Fuel Storage (New Dry Spent Fuel Storage Facility)
Ignalina nuclear power plant is being decommissioned by Consortium, consisting of "Nukem Technologies", which belongs to Russian energy company "Rosatom" and German company GNS. The companies are late in building radioactive waste repositories for the plant, which has caused European institutions to reconsider, which sums they will allocate to decommissioning of the plant . Russian firms buying companies which are decommissioning Ignalina NPP. .
- Authorities' information on Ignalina:
- ↑ http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/verslas/energetika/ignalinos-atomines-elektrines-uzdarymui-reikes-dar-bent-2-mlrd-lt-664-382791#ixzz2kjWSuHqJ
- ↑ http://www.delfi.lt/verslas/energetika/kam-rusai-investuoja-i-strategiskai-svarbias-imones-visagine.d?id=66541048