International Anti-nuclear Network Meeting in Döbeln/preparation/List of Responsibilities
List of Responsibilities
We made a list of responsibilities to be shared between us and other volunteers to help with the gathering:
- media work
- during the camp/promotion before/web reports
- food coordination
- transport/logistics coordination
- communication with potential & registration of participants (K.)
- Communication with them, collect announcements of participants, etc.
- programme coordination
- remind people who volunteered for certain tasks
- social issue observer (B.)
- keeping an overview of necessary tasks, expenses and responsibilities; stress important organizing topics
- information boards
- brainstorming on ideas how to design them; make sure they will be prepared
- info boards have to be ready before arrival of participants
- collect minutes, summaries of workshops and presentations
Please comment if you are willing to take over a responsibility. We figured out that each of these fields is possibly such a big task that each person should not be responsible for more than one. Thus, we need supporters to realize the necessary tasks.
- For protection against automatical email address robots searching for addresses to send spam to them this email address has been made unreadable for them. To get a correct mail address you have to displace "AT" by the @-symbol.