Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/Media group/Skype conference on February 11, 2014
- previous media group Skype conference on January 26, 2014
- next media group Skype conference on March 3, 2014
Media group Skype conference, 11/02/2014
- clarification of facilitation and minutes keeping
- next media release - discussion and clarifying process
- preparation of next Skype conference
- other topics
Next media release
Main messages of this media release are:
- advertising camp
- stressing international context of atomic threats in Baltic Sea
This can be used to check if the text actually represents these goals.
Skype talk on the upcoming media release; here are some brief notes on it:
- should have all camp-related info in same part of text
- optional local context should come behind Baltic Sea region connections paragraph
- Latvian local context will be rewritten
- LV contact details updated
- first two paragraphs are very good.
- and - as always - criticism on amount of text
Proofreading: A. will do some, B. should find also native speaker for that.
B. will ask people regarding regional media contacts and to make a locally related quote.
Schedule for this media release:
- clarifying contact persons: 15th of February
- last edits of press release: 19th of February
- start of translations: 20th of February
- sending out: night 23rd/24th of February
- release date: 24th of February
- German - confirmed
- Latvian - confirmed
- Lithuanian - as last time?
- Finnish - as last time?
- Russian - will be requested
- Danish - will be requested
Next Skype conference
- proposal for next Skype conference (please comment in e-mail): March 3, 2014 at 6 PM CET.
- we have an additional person to translate our media releases into Russian