Atomic Threats In The Baltic Sea Region/VOIP meeting March 25, 2014
From Nuclear HeritageJump to navigationJump to search
Skype conference March 25th, 2014 at 8 PM
- clarification of facilitation + minutes keeping
- updates from projects and working groups
- next working meeting
- appointment for next VOIP conference
Participants: A., B., C.
clarification of facilitation + minutes keeping
- facilitation: B.
- minutes keeping: C.
updates from projects and working groups
- media group:
- new press release at the end of April; topics: Chernobyl Day, European Anti-nuclear Forum, next working meeting
- finances group:
- new EU educational funding programme Erasmus+ (replaces old programs, such as Youth in Action, Erasmus, etc.) looks like applicants could receive higher grants. In addition, the procedure for final reports has been simplified.
- coordination group: no updates yet.
- book project: no updates yet.
- Updates from Finland: rumours about Talvivaara’s bankruptcy; public debate on Fennovoima NPP; boycott of K-Market to make them to leave Fennovoima; upcoming exhibition about Talvivaara disaster.
- Germany: rallies are smaller than last year. Next big rally: 10 May, topic: support for renewable energy.
next working meeting
- May working meeting will take place May 5-11, 2014 in Döbeln (D). We need to contact potential participants and prepare a new callout.
appointment for next VOIP conference
The next project meeting via skype is taking place on Saturday, April 19th 2014, at 9 PM CET.